Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My individual experience with Google Ad Grants.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Recently, a few forum members contacted me and askd about my experience with Google Ad Grant Accounts. Therefore, I have decided to share it on this public thread for anyone who might have the same questions.

Google has a program that provides $10,000 to non-profit organizations as long as they can furnish relevant documentation to prove their status. The grant money can be used to promote their mission. Here is my experience with the program:

a) The application process for the Google Ad Grant program is quite simple and easy.

b) However, there is a catch. Once you receive the grant, you are only allowed to advertise on the domain that was used to apply for it. This means that if you use an established non-profit's domain to apply, you will have to modify their pages to promote your desired content. Using a subdomain is one way to work around this issue, but sometimes Google may detect the subdomain as a separate domain and disallow promotion. If you are in control of the non-profit, this may be less of a problem, but it can still be relatively challenging.

c) The main issue with the Google Ad Grant program is that you must maintain a quality score of 5 or more at all times, along with a minimum click-through rate (CTR) (although I can't remember the exact number for this). This might seem simple, but it's not. Whenever you attempt a split test or make changes to your keywords to generate more leads, your score may drop, and your account will be automatically paused. You must then contact the Google AdWords team, explain your situation, and wait for them to review everything, which can take several hours. This process can be frustrating, particularly if you want to scale things up and conduct more tests.

d) If you are working with a non-profit organization, the best approach to earn money is to charge them a fee to unlock the grant and another amount to manage the account. However, this approach has additional tax-related restrictions that are longer and more complex than what most people are willing to deal with. Nonetheless, if you have any other queries, I am happy to share my experiences.

Have a nice day!

Top Bottom