Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My facebook accounts keep getting banned!

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm encountering an issue with Facebook accounts, particularly with new ones. My older account, which is a few years old, works perfectly fine. However, whenever I create a new account, it gets instantly banned, sometimes right after clicking "create new account." I've tried using a VPN and incognito mode, but the problem persists. Occasionally, the new account will last for about two weeks before being banned. I want to resolve this issue, as I don't engage in spamming and have been trying to grow the account organically and responsibly. What steps can I take to fix this problem?

Top Bottom