Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Just got MC011!!!

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and posting because I've been researching the MC011 lock that I received a couple of months ago and now I'm trying to resolve it.

I've noticed that there is a lot of uncertainty regarding the best way to resolve this issue, so I'll provide as much information as possible about my specific scenario, and I hope you all can help me navigate through it effectively. I've already looked through the forums and have a rough idea, but I wanted to ask some specific questions.

The account is under my own name, and I went from not selling anything to selling multiple items a day. I was doing a few thousand in sales per week, mostly tech items priced below market value. I understand that this itself can cause issues, but I was extremely prompt in shipping, responding to customers, and providing assistance with all items I sold.

I sold approximately 100 items with no complaints, and received positive feedback for all of them. However, suddenly, within the same week, three separate users claimed they received empty boxes. They received the product's box, but it was empty. I am certain that the product was in there when I shipped it. I'm still unsure whether these users conspired to attack my account together or if the delivery service I used was at fault.

These three cases triggered the MC011 lock, and I received the standard email asking for ID, bank statements, and invoices for the 19 products that I had listed.

Providing my ID and bank statement is not an issue. The problem lies in creating invoices for the 19 products I had listed. I have a legitimate receipt for two of the items, but it seems that I need to create invoices for the others. When I spoke to eBay over the phone, I mentioned that I don't have receipts for all the items, as some were purchased with cash, and they advised me to provide receipts for the items I do have.

I am completely clueless about how to create an invoice that eBay would find acceptable.

Thank you for reading this far. Based on the information provided, I have the following questions:

• Is it possible to salvage this account? I've seen some people claim that certain accounts are a lost cause, but since the account is under my own name, I don't see why I can't recover it.
  • Are invoices easy to fake, and is there a chance that eBay will see through them and reject them outright?
  • Should I create one invoice with all 19 items or spread them across 3-4 invoices, perhaps grouped by theme (e.g., laptops in one invoice, headphones in another)? The latter option seems more believable to me.
  • Should I create the invoices myself or hire someone to do it? I came across a company called EASYSTEALTH that seems to have a reputable background in creating these invoices, but I don't want to make a mistake. I have zero knowledge about invoices.
  • I've seen cases where eBay asks for bank statements to verify the payments made on the invoice. Is there a way to avoid this, or would I also need to fake the bank statements if they request them?
  • What are your thoughts on addressing the delivery claims (and other potential causes of the MC011) in a sincere message? Should I explain that I am a responsible seller who always responds promptly and ships immediately? Also, the items that were reported as missing, I have sold the same items to multiple other clients who left positive feedback.
  • Are there any specific do's and don'ts that I should be aware of when navigating through this scenario?
Thank you all for your assistance.

Top Bottom