Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Journey: aspiring to reach $1,500 per month through a blog.

GOALS

Putionis

Reaction score
The aim is once again to establish a steady income that aligns closely with my fixed expenses. I don't necessarily harbor grand ambitions for this project; rather, it's a testing ground for experimentation—a learning opportunity that will yield valuable insights for the future.

This initiative was sparked by the Kikerinka project, much like it has for many others, I presume. After delving into online business, I opted to liquidate everything and transitioned into the role of an order picker, leaving little room for anything else.

The project kicked off in September 2023 with the creation of a WordPress site and the commencement of article writing.

As of July 1, here's a snapshot: The site now boasts 190 articles, totaling around 330,000 words. Monetization efforts began in March, bringing in an average monthly income ranging between $40 and $50.

Considering the relatively low profitability of the advertising network, I'm currently in the process of testing Amazon affiliation as an alternative.

I'm also looking forward to generating income from lead sales in the upcoming months.

The purpose of discussing this topic is to maintain motivation, especially since the site experienced a 30% drop in traffic in June. While this could be attributed to a seasonal effect, there might be other factors at play, although I'm hopeful it's mostly seasonal.

As of now, no artificial links have been created for my project, but I'm planning a small campaign to acquire a few.

Sponsored articles have not been sold on the site either. However, I anticipate this to be a source of income in the near future, especially as I can sell links at a higher price.

It's worth noting that the domain name is new, and the site is not in English.

By the way, even though my English is limited, I use Deepl for writing, and I might also use it to comprehend your responses if needed.

The site primarily offers informative content in a competitive generalist sector. The initial goal was to determine my ability to write and position a site to garner a decent audience. In the coming weeks, my focus will be on writing articles to regain control of my audience.

I've got a few questions, and I'd appreciate insights from those who can share:
Is it feasible for a YouTuber to consider paying for their video to be featured on a website page that generates traffic, perhaps at a nominal monthly fee like $3 or $5? Given that nearly all my pages can accommodate a video, I'm intrigued about the potential.
I speculate that if the YouTuber stands to earn more than the $5, coupled with an enhanced positioning, it could be a worthwhile arrangement.
Additionally, I'm contemplating reaching out directly to professionals to establish partnerships. The aim is to drive qualified traffic to their sites and monetize it through subscriptions, leads, or sales.
In essence, the project offers numerous possibilities, but I find myself a bit tied up at the beginning of summer. The purpose of initiating this journey is to not only exchange ideas but also share statistics.
I appreciate your input!

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
Good luck on your goal!

Blazershb

Reaction score
Impressive GOAL! What's your monthly count for unique visitors?

Top Bottom