Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is there a way to bypass the review process in the Google Play Developer Console?

ForumChell

Reaction score
As a newcomer in the app development industry, I decided to create my own app after failing to purchase one. I learned that many apps get removed from Google Play due to its strict anti-piracy policy.

I heard about a review mode feature that allows the reviewers to access only the review mode, which hides the actual content of the app. When the review mode is off, users can see all the contents that were not visible during the review.

Can someone explain to me how the review mode works? I assume that once my app is under review, I cannot modify its code, and after review, any changes will require re-review. So, how can people use the review mode?

Top Bottom