Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is pinterest traffic good for amazon fba or any ecommerce?

XoInlove

Reaction score
I own several FBA businesses that offer products that align well with the Pinterest user base.

While I've come across numerous accounts of FBA and e-commerce entrepreneurs using Pinterest to drive traffic to their stores, I personally have limited experience with the platform. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a comprehensive guide or post that specifically caters to my needs.

My intention is to use both Pinterest's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and organic traffic to direct visitors directly to my Amazon listings. This is because external traffic is currently acknowledged by Amazon and plays a role in their ranking algorithm.

If anyone within this community has any valuable resources to recommend—such as related threads, YouTube videos, or courses—that could assist me in understanding how to effectively leverage Pinterest for my purposes, I would greatly appreciate it. I've attempted to use the search function, but it hasn't geted substantial results on this particular topic.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I own several FBA businesses that offer products that align well with the Pinterest user base.

While I've come across numerous accounts of FBA and e-commerce entrepreneurs using Pinterest to drive traffic to their stores, I personally have limited experience with the platform. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a comprehensive guide or post that specifically caters to my needs.

My intention is to use both Pinterest's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and organic traffic to direct visitors directly to my Amazon listings. This is because external traffic is currently acknowledged by Amazon and plays a role in their ranking algorithm.

If anyone within this community has any valuable resources to recommend—such as related threads, YouTube videos, or courses—that could assist me in understanding how to effectively leverage Pinterest for my purposes, I would greatly appreciate it. I've attempted to use the search function, but it hasn't geted substantial results on this particular topic.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Perhaps enrolling in a Udemy course could prove to be more advantageous for you.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon greatly appreciates external traffic, particularly from various social media platforms.

Top Bottom