Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible to hire virtual assistants or microworkers to watch, comment, upvote, and share YouTube videos?

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am searching for virtual assistants or microworkers who can watch all of my 60 YouTube videos, which amount to around 10 hours of content. The tasks required include leaving positive comments, upvoting, and sharing the videos on a random platform.

I need around 50 people to perform these tasks. It is crucial that these are not bots, and that each account and IP address is unique and private.

My budget is around $1 per hour, but I am open to other offers. Please suggest the best services you know of to complete this task.

The videos I need assistance with are mainly related to cars and some success stories.

Sealoye

Reaction score
Allow me to explain this proposal to others. What it entails is:

1. Obtaining 60 views, with one view for each video.
  2. Accumulating 10 hours of watch time.
  3. Receiving 60 comments.
  4. Garnering 60 upvotes.
  5. Getting 60 random shares.
Interested people must remain active for 10 hours to carry out these tasks.

All of these tasks will be performed by real human users, and the compensation for their efforts is $10.

Best of luck, regardless.

Top Bottom