Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog Is it possible for a blog to achieve a high ranking with content that has been translated?

Fishapis

Reaction score
Hi there,

Is it practical to achieve a high ranking for articles that are based on translated content? Here's the proposed approach:

1. Select information, blog posts, books, etc. in French.
  2. Translate the content to English using DeepL.
  3. Compile the translated content and create articles targeting low-competition keywords. Each article would have multiple sources.
  4. Use Quillbot to generate fresh vocabulary and sentences.
  5. Optimize the final content with an SEO tool such as SurferSEO.
What are your thoughts on this strategy?

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's excessive. Simply translate any content that already ranks using non-Google services, and you'll achieve a ranking (assuming the keyword can be ranked without backlinks, of course).

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's excessive. Simply translate any content that already ranks using non-Google services, and you'll achieve a ranking (assuming the keyword can be ranked without backlinks, of course).
Suppose I am translating an article using non-Google services. In your opinion, would it be more advantageous to select new images for that article, or do you believe copying the existing images would not have any negative consequences?

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on my experience, I have successfully translated some websites from English to German or French using DeepL, incorporating purchased subscription images from Envato. As a result, my blogs have consistently achieved high rankings for years. Thus, this approach has proven to be effective in my case.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears to be a sound strategy, and I have implemented it multiple times myself. However, I have primarily used it for churn-and-burn type websites, where the approach has geted positive results.

Indeed, it is advisable to use a different image to mitigate the risk of receiving a DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice. Otherwise, the likelihood of such notices would be significantly higher.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Translated content can certainly achieve rankings, although I believe you may be exerting excessive effort in terms of content creation. Personally, I skip step 4 and proceed directly to on-page SEO editing, while addressing any broken sentences that I come across during the process.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While it is possible to achieve rankings using the same images, I personally recommend using new images for better results.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am also leaning towards this direction, and based on my initial research, I haven't encountered any obstacles in ranking translated content.

Top Bottom