Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

MMO A&P Is it always same person on App Store who does the app reviews? lol

Cebeobr

Reaction score
I released an app on the Apple App Store and attempted to include a branded keyword in the title. While it worked for smaller branded keywords, the app was rejected. After removing the branded keyword, it was approved. I have two questions:

1. Is it the same reviewer who consistently evaluates my app? If I attempt to reintroduce the branded keyword in the title, will I face repercussions such as account termination or just another rejection?
  2. Is the determination of a branded keyword made by a real person or an automated system? I'm curious because the branded keyword I tried to use is relatively obscure, and it seems unlikely that a person would be familiar with it. If it's an automated system, continuous rejections may be inevitable, whereas a human reviewer might have a different perspective.
I appreciate any insights you may have on these matters.

Top Bottom