Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

IM STARTING DROPSHIPPING AND I WILL DOMINATE!

Editorksta

Reaction score
Firstly, I want to acknowledge that I may have some grammar issues, but I hope my message is still understandable.

My journey in dropshipping began three years ago on Etsy. After losing all my capital in the stock market, I had nothing left and decided to give Etsy a try. I uploaded multiple listings and somewhat forgot about them. However, after two months, I received an email notifying me that one of my items had been sold, and that's when I truly got involved in this business.

Initially, I used AliExpress as my supplier on Etsy, and things went well for about one to two years. Some of my products even became bestsellers, allowing me to generate clean profits of $1-2k per day. Unfortunately, Etsy began instantly banning dropshippers, including the PayPal version of Etsy, which didn't require any verification. While I could create multiple stealth Etsy accounts, it no longer seemed worthwhile as they would ban me again, leaving my money locked inside.

I always wanted to try Shopify and establish my own website. However, the lack of a single payment gateway from my country prevented me from creating one. Nevertheless, I discovered a workaround and managed to create a Shopify Payments account, which was surprisingly easy; I was just lazy to do it earlier.

Now, I'm in my first month of trying Shopify dropshipping with Google Shopping, which has also suspended me on numerous occasions, but I somehow managed to get it reinstated. My niche focuses on home outdoor items such as parasols, gazebos, trampolines, and similar products.

In essence, I exclusively engage in high-ticket dropshipping, with items priced between $200 and $1400. Additionally, I have a supplier based in the US, which allows for shipping times of 3-6 days, sometimes even faster depending on the warehouse and buyer's location.

I prefer not to sell cheap items that cost $10, as the profit margins are low and most of it gets eaten up by ad spend. Currently, I'm using Bing Ads and Google Shopping Ads for my advertising efforts.

Unfortunately, I have only sold two items so far, which is quite disheartening considering I have spent around $400 on ads, combining Bing and Google. At present, my total profit stands at -$180, but I'm determined not to give up. I'm trying to figure out how shopping ads work and have made some mistakes with ad spend, resulting in wasteful expenditures. Since I have around 50 products, the ad spend per product is relatively low, but combined, it amounts to too much. Hence, I'm contemplating focusing on promoting the top five products only.

I plan to upload monthly screenshots and document all costs to assess the overall performance accurately. I've also experimented with some ineffective traffic methods that negatively impacted my conversion rate, but I remain undeterred.

I believe that with increased proficiency in using ads, I will eventually make this store profitable. The included screenshot shows $1000 in sales, denoted in CAD, but the total profit in US dollars was $200, offset by the $400 ad spend, resulting in the current -$200.

vhjk.png

Top Bottom