Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Ignoring this straightforward fact almost certainly leads to failure.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As I returned from a walk in the forest this morning, a realization dawned on me. While working on an article about factors that can impede success, I recollected a thread I had participated in and began to wonder whether my contribution could be misinterpreted by novice entrepreneurs. I had shared a meme on the thread that aimed to prepare aspiring business owners for the inevitable ups and downs of entrepreneurship. The meme looked like this:

111.jpg
FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL - LEARN LEARN LEARN LEARN

I was concerned that some people might interpret the meme as advocating for a trial-and-error approach to entrepreneurship, where they keep trying different ideas until one eventually sticks. While some degree of experimentation is unavoidable, it is more effective to view the process as a linear progression. Instead of pursuing multiple business models or ideas, it is better to focus on one single concept. The fundamental truth here is:

The more you persist in something, the better you become at it.

I've noticed that many people on this platform share stories of trying out multiple business models, from forex trading to podcasting, and failing at each one. While these models have certainly worked for others, the key is to master them through persistence, learning from failures, course correction, and continuous forward movement. Without persistence and follow-through, even the most lucrative business models are bound to fail.

The author admits to being guilty of giving up on things too soon in the past, but has also persisted in certain areas and achieved success. They suggest that most people are content with being average and stop pushing themselves once they reach that level, but being average doesn't set you apart from others. To be truly successful, one needs to strive for improvement and excellence in their product, strategy, service, or analysis. By continuing to improve, you can surpass the competition.

In summary, when you have a business idea that meets your criteria, don't give up when things get tough. The harder it is, the more rewarding it will be when you overcome obstacles and master it. Many people will give up, which means less competition for you. Once you break through, don't become complacent, keep pushing forward and continue to improve. Persistence is key to success, and it will help you stand out from those who settle for mediocrity.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolutely.

This is precisely why I appreciate business models that demand good old-fashioned work ethic, the kind where you keep doing the same things repeatedly. Many people lose interest when tasks become dull and repetitive, but that's when the stubborn and determined individuals get their rewards.

Also

I'm currently facing a significant downturn in my business, and there's always this tiny temptation in the back of my head to explore something different. However, I recognize that a person truly dedicated to mastery perseveres even when things are tough, especially after a long and satisfying upswing.

Top Bottom