Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I would not suggest using Picoworkers.

Fateer

Reaction score
Today, I had a negative experience with Picoworkers. They asked me to recreate the same job multiple times, insisting that I increase the payment if I wanted to add a Facebook group invite, like, and repost. They were very strict about this requirement.

When creating the job on Picoworkers, there are several buttons to choose from, including a "300+ friends" button. I assumed that by clicking this button, the worker should have at least 300 friends, especially since it added to the cost.

After they finally approved the job, 300 low-quality accounts followed my group and posted irrelevant and inappropriate comments that I did not request. As a result, I received negative feedback on my Facebook post, including comments that labeled it as a scam. Eventually, the moderators deleted my post, and I suspect that the workers who were posting "scam" comments were reporting it since I removed their strange comments.

After I reported these issues to the Picoworkers admins, they told me that it was entirely my responsibility, which is true since we are all responsible for our actions. However:

a) They paid a lot of attention to the amount I was going to pay the workers, and they kept urging me to increase the price, as I mentioned earlier. They even told me before approving the task that if I wanted the workers to have 300+ friends, the price should be 0.25$ per action. So, it was evident to them that I wanted the workers to have 300+ friends.

However, when I asked why I did not receive what I paid for, they told me that I did not mention the 300+ requirement in the job description. I got confused by their response because they forced me to add to the price, and it was clear to them that I wanted the accounts to have 300+ friends.

In the end, I wasted 100$ with them, and I am extremely frustrated. I do not recommend Picoworkers and suggest trying other platforms like Seospring or Microworkers instead.

Top Bottom