Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I will help beginners to start dropshipping

Braines

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been actively involved in the dropshipping industry for a number of years now, and I'd be glad to assist you with any inquiries or uncertainties you may have. Here are some commonly asked questions along with their answers:

1. Instead of relying on platforms like AliExpress, Alibaba, or Oberlo, we have established our own sourcing service in China. They handle all aspects of product fulfillment and tracking.
  2. The majority of our marketing information, such as creatives, are custom-made. If you're looking to get started, Fiverr is a great platform to explore.
  3. To tackle the majority of challenges, it's crucial to focus on three key factors: excellent customer support, fast shipping, and high product quality. If any of these components are lacking, achieving success will prove difficult.
  4. We use both PayPal and Stripe for payment collection. However, regardless of how well your business performs, it's important to be aware that at some point, both gateways may seek reasons to impose limitations on your account. Effective customer management and minimizing chargebacks/disputes play a significant role in mitigating this risk.
  5. Personally, I haven't delved into the world of Print-on-Demand (POD) as it hasn't piqued my interest.
  6. Proper utilization of collected email addresses is vital, as it can generate substantial revenue on the backend. Customers who have made a purchase from your store once are more likely to make repeat purchases, provided their initial experience was satisfactory.
  7. Offering coupon codes can make a noticeable difference in sales, so it's advisable to provide them whenever possible.
  8. Simplify your checkout process and avoid adding unnecessary complexities that might confuse customers.
  9. If you're just starting out, it's advisable to steer clear of apparel, shoes, etc., as managing different sizes can become problematic. Instead, consider beginning with quirky or unique products like electronics. Watches can be a good example.
  10. Personally, I have always worked with Shopify and can vouch for its reliability. While I'm not familiar with other services, Shopify has proven to be a solid choice.
If you have any questions related to dropshipping, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help!

Top Bottom