Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to ask about Instagram and other social media bots?

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm interested in creating bots to generate some income. I've noticed that many people are using bots and making good money from them. So, I'm well-versed in Python and familiar with libraries like Selenium for automating tasks. However, I'd like to gather more ideas and features to make my bot more useful and convenient for users like you.

Right now, I'm considering developing an Instagram bot. Although I personally don't use social media apps much anymore, I haven't come across or used bots of this kind extensively. The essential features would include liking, commenting, following, and scheduling posts. It's crucial to ensure that the bot appears as human-like as possible to avoid being banned.

Here's an idea I'm contemplating: we can keep track of active accounts that follow us, and if they become inactive, we can unfollow them. However, I'm unsure if receiving notifications for every like and comment would become overwhelming if you have a large number of followers. That way, we can keep an eye on our followers' activities.

Additionally, I'm also considering automating the process of bot creation and automation, enabling them to mention and share content with each other and more (this is a long-term goal, not impossible but challenging).

I'd love to hear more about the features and suggestions you would like to see in a bot, whether it's for Facebook, Instagram, or any other apps. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with me. Any advice you have is also welcome. Thank you!

KingDoom

Reaction score
Do you have the intention of selling your bots?

Sleekko

Reaction score
Do you have the intention of selling your bots?
I realized that I have some coding skills, so I suppose I can make some money from it. Since I'm not particularly skilled in marketing and related areas, I might spend time browsing forums to gain more knowledge in those areas.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I realized that I have some coding skills, so I suppose I can make some money from it. Since I'm not particularly skilled in marketing and related areas, I might spend time browsing forums to gain more knowledge in those areas.

Sure, if your intention is to sell bots, it would be beneficial for you to develop them using HTTP requests instead of relying on Selenium.

I suggest using these bots for your personal projects initially. As you gain further knowledge and experience, you can consider selling them in the future.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sure, if your intention is to sell bots, it would be beneficial for you to develop them using HTTP requests instead of relying on Selenium.

I suggest using these bots for your personal projects initially. As you gain further knowledge and experience, you can consider selling them in the future.
Can we accomplish automating "human behavior" using HTTP requests instead of Selenium? I believe it depends on the specific task at hand. InstaPy relies on Selenium. Any recommendations or helpful information would be appreciated.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we accomplish automating "human behavior" using HTTP requests instead of Selenium? I believe it depends on the specific task at hand. InstaPy relies on Selenium. Any recommendations or helpful information would be appreciated.
Indeed, you must send all requests in the same manner as the browser or app does. This approach offers several benefits such as reduced resource consumption (RAM, CPU), the ability to run more threads due to the aforementioned resource efficiency, faster processing, and so on.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, you must send all requests in the same manner as the browser or app does. This approach offers several benefits such as reduced resource consumption (RAM, CPU), the ability to run more threads due to the aforementioned resource efficiency, faster processing, and so on.
How can you "like" a post using only HTTP requests? Is there an API available for that? Using threads to accomplish this can lead to quick banning since it's unlikely to like 20 posts within a second. Employing an automated browser can be beneficial as it allows execution of JavaScript scripts when necessary. The main goal is to grow your account without risking a ban. I'm not saying you're incorrect; I just didn't grasp the method you use. Thank you!

Drewzard

Reaction score
How can you "like" a post using only HTTP requests? Is there an API available for that? Using threads to accomplish this can lead to quick banning since it's unlikely to like 20 posts within a second. Employing an automated browser can be beneficial as it allows execution of JavaScript scripts when necessary. The main goal is to grow your account without risking a ban. I'm not saying you're incorrect; I just didn't grasp the method you use. Thank you!
To accomplish the task, you need to analyze the API call in a reverse engineering manner since there is no official API available for it. It is not advisable to send 20 likes for the same account within a second. It would be better to introduce a random delay of minutes or hours between each like. If you're not automating thousands of accounts, there is no need to employ threads.
When attempting to scale, using browsers poses certain issues. They consume significant CPU and memory resources, and they are prone to errors. Furthermore, relying solely on Selenium is insufficient. Several other factors need to be taken into consideration, such as managing cookies, WebRTC, 3D rendering, and proxies, among others. However, there is a tool that allows you to verify if you remain undetectable.
In summary, Selenium can be used to automate your own accounts for testing purposes, but there are additional precautions to be taken into account. Moreover, it is advisable not to employ Selenium with accounts that would cause significant damage if lost.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
To accomplish the task, you need to analyze the API call in a reverse engineering manner since there is no official API available for it. It is not advisable to send 20 likes for the same account within a second. It would be better to introduce a random delay of minutes or hours between each like. If you're not automating thousands of accounts, there is no need to employ threads.
When attempting to scale, using browsers poses certain issues. They consume significant CPU and memory resources, and they are prone to errors. Furthermore, relying solely on Selenium is insufficient. Several other factors need to be taken into consideration, such as managing cookies, WebRTC, 3D rendering, and proxies, among others. However, there is a tool that allows you to verify if you remain undetectable.
In summary, Selenium can be used to automate your own accounts for testing purposes, but there are additional precautions to be taken into account. Moreover, it is advisable not to employ Selenium with accounts that would cause significant damage if lost.

I was unaware of the concept of reverse-engineering APIs until this point. Previously, I noticed that many bots, particularly those I came across on GitHub, were created using Selenium (InstaPy). While I may not have the same level of expertise as some people here, I am interested in expanding my knowledge in this area. Consequently, I plan to conduct further research, particularly on the topic of reversing an API. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. By the way, if you have any valuable resources related to Python, bot development, or any other relevant subjects, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me.

HaloRealist

Reaction score
The browser-based option wouldn't be terrible for the purpose I have in mind.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was unaware of the concept of reverse-engineering APIs until this point. Previously, I noticed that many bots, particularly those I came across on GitHub, were created using Selenium (InstaPy). While I may not have the same level of expertise as some people here, I am interested in expanding my knowledge in this area. Consequently, I plan to conduct further research, particularly on the topic of reversing an API. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. By the way, if you have any valuable resources related to Python, bot development, or any other relevant subjects, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share them with me.
Do not worry, everyone has to start somewhere. Please examine the files in InstaPy and verify the version of selenium they are using, as well as the flags they are passing. I was pleasantly surprised by its performance as an open-source project. You can start by copying the flags and selenium version they use, and then investigate why everything is happening. There are also some stealth selenium open-source options you can try if you're interested.

However, I wouldn't recommend delving too deeply into reverse engineering APIs, as it can become quite complex and time-consuming. Your idea of using selenium for multiple accounts might work well.

Now, let's discuss the infrastructure aspect, although it may be a bit dull. You can allocate five minutes per day for each account, with one minute of activity every three hours and the remaining time for cooldown. This way, you can run 288 accounts per VPS (Virtual Private Server), and you don't need an expensive VPS. Even one from the free tier of AWS should suffice.

Scaling this setup would be the "challenging" part. In the future, you might need to consider either horizontal scaling (adding more VPS instances) or vertical scaling (increasing the resources of the VPS). But that is something to think about down the line.

Top Bottom