Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook I got hit by Facebook Marketplace ban?

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I encountered a frustrating situation recently. I had been experiencing success on Facebook Marketplace, selling shoes and receiving positive reviews from satisfied customers. However, without any apparent reason, Facebook suddenly disabled my Marketplace account. Despite having three chances to appeal, my account was permanently disabled. I repeatedly asked for clarification on the specific violation of their Terms of Service (TOS), but their responses were consistently generic, stating that my account cannot be reinstated.

I'm at a loss as to why this happened. My business heavily relied on the Marketplace, and now I find myself without any alternative options. Other methods like Facebook ads are not geting satisfactory results compared to the success I had on the Marketplace.

I'm seeking advice and suggestions on how to move forward in this challenging situation.

Top Bottom