Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P I am looking to transfer all of my domains from FastComet. Can you recommend a good alternative hosting provider?

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings MMO community,

I am currently facing an issue with FastComet, as they have informed me that they can no longer provide their services for my over 40 domains that were purchased since 2018. I have only one month to transfer all of my domains to a new provider. Can anyone suggest a cost-effective, secure, and somewhat anonymous domain provider?

Catec

Reaction score
The reason for your request to leave was not mentioned, and while it is unusual, I won't require an explanation. In terms of domain registration services, Namesilo is known for including privacy features in their pricing, while Namecheap is also frequently mentioned. Namebright offers a user-friendly control panel for efficiently managing multiple domains. However, if you encounter issues related to trademark infringement, pharmaceutical content, or any other specific concerns, it would be advisable to seek recommendations from others within this context.

Braines

Reaction score
Greetings MMO community,

I am currently facing an issue with FastComet, as they have informed me that they can no longer provide their services for my over 40 domains that were purchased since 2018. I have only one month to transfer all of my domains to a new provider. Can anyone suggest a cost-effective, secure, and somewhat anonymous domain provider?
The stated reason for being asked to leave was solely related to the account history, and not specifically because of the domains. It appears that there might have been some instances of trademark infringement, which you are aware of. However, the exact reasoning beyond account history was not reveald.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Avoid registering domains that infringe on trademarks. Depending on the party involved, the situation could become complicated and problematic. However, it appears that you have combined domain registration with your hosting services, which is not advisable. It is recommended to separate domain registration from your hosting and transfer them to services like Namebright or Namesilo. If you insist on engaging in trademark infringement, consider finding a different hosting provider.

Top Bottom