Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog I am looking for ideas for blog writing.

Wishiter

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a health-related blog and struggling with writing concise content. I recently came across a well-written PDF called Affiliate Funnel Pro, which inspired me to seek out other well-written blogs for inspiration in my niche.

Do you have any recommendations for search terms or strategies for finding well-written blogs to take cues from? I have already conducted several searches, but have found limited results that apply to my needs. Please note that I am not interested in using ChatGPT or similar services.

Thank you in advance for your help.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This particular niche is highly competitive, but the advantage is that there are numerous blogs available within the niche that can serve as a source of inspiration for topic ideas. You can search for health-related keywords and explore the blogs that appear in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Use tools like Ubersuggest to identify the top-performing posts on those blogs. From there, aim to write on those topics, striving to create content that surpasses what is already available.

If you don't have access to Ubersuggest, feel free to ask me, and I can assist you in finding a list of the top articles on those websites.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This particular niche is highly competitive, but the advantage is that there are numerous blogs available within the niche that can serve as a source of inspiration for topic ideas. You can search for health-related keywords and explore the blogs that appear in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Use tools like Ubersuggest to identify the top-performing posts on those blogs. From there, aim to write on those topics, striving to create content that surpasses what is already available.

If you don't have access to Ubersuggest, feel free to ask me, and I can assist you in finding a list of the top articles on those websites.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I now understand your requirement. You are seeking well-written English blogs from various niches as a source of inspiration for presenting content effectively. Rather than focusing on specific health-related blogs or topic ideas, you aim to learn from high-quality blogs across different niches to enhance your content presentation skills.

Google typically ranks websites based on SEO and visitor traffic, but your focus is distinct. You're looking for exemplary English blogs that can serve as a reference for improving your own content style. I hope I have correctly understood your request this time. Thank you.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To acquire valuable insights into effective content creation, it is essential to invest time in discovering blogs authored by experienced and skilled professional bloggers. By studying their writing style and presentation methods, you can gain inspiration and learn valuable techniques. For instance, bloggers like Brian Dean and Neil Patel are renowned for their exceptional writing and content presentation skills, making them excellent sources of inspiration.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To acquire valuable insights into effective content creation, it is essential to invest time in discovering blogs authored by experienced and skilled professional bloggers. By studying their writing style and presentation methods, you can gain inspiration and learn valuable techniques. For instance, bloggers like Brian Dean and Neil Patel are renowned for their exceptional writing and content presentation skills, making them excellent sources of inspiration.

Brian Dean and Neil Patel are well-known figures in the SEO industry and primarily focus on writing SEO-related content. It may not be the most beneficial approach to study their blogging style if you are looking to avoid topics that revolve around blogging itself. They tend to cover subjects like making money online, SEO strategies, and similar topics that are specific to their niche.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is crucial to have a clear understanding of the topics you should write about.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I apologize for the confusion earlier. In the context of exploring different niches, Brian Dean and Neil Patel were mentioned as examples of professional bloggers with noteworthy writing styles. The focus is on observing and adopting their approach to planning and organizing content, using effective titles and keywords, and other related aspects, regardless of the specific genre or topic. Their expertise in content presentation can serve as valuable inspiration for OP in improving their own writing style.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I understand correctly (please correct me if I'm mistaken), you are seeking guidance on formatting your content to improve readability.

In that case, I don't have any specific websites to recommend for inspiration since my formatting choices are based on personal preferences rather than following particular sources. I tend to focus on making my content visually appealing and easy to read based on my own judgment.

Based on my experience and previous research conducted 10-12 years ago, I can offer you the following tips:

1. Ensure that your content is presented in concise chunks, using short paragraphs consisting of 2-3 sentences each. Aim for sentences that are brief, with 10-30 words per sentence. Ideally, limit each paragraph to a maximum of 3 sentences and keep them within 4 lines of text in a container that is at least 800 pixels wide.
  2. Always align your text using a "justified" alignment, where both the left and right edges are straight.
  3. When it comes to the spacing between lines of text, my preferred choice is typically 1.5 points. However, depending on the specific design and font used on the website, you may need to experiment with ratios such as 1 point or 1.2 points to determine which provides the best visual appearance. Ultimately, 1.5 points is usually the optimal choice in my opinion.
  1. It is generally recommended to use one of the following four fonts for your text: Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana, or Georgia. Verdana and Georgia are often regarded as the easiest fonts to read, although personally, I find Verdana more readable than Georgia. In most cases, I lean towards Arial as my preferred font, but this is purely based on personal preference.
These fonts are commonly used and considered visually pleasing, particularly for business or professionally-oriented blogs and websites. However, if you wish to express your personal style and incorporate unique fonts on your site, you have the freedom to do so. Artists, gamers, coders, and similar niches can adopt their own distinctive styles that may deviate from the guidelines mentioned above. It's acceptable for them since their target audience tends to share their preferences and appreciate their chosen aesthetics.

1. Incorporate sub-headings whenever practical as they enhance the readability of your content. Depending on the fonts you use, you may consider bolding the sub-headings, although it is not always essential. Experiment with both options to determine which choice enhances the text's overall quality.
  2. Whenever applicable, include bullet points or lists in your content. These concise lists, consisting of 3-5 bullet points, allow readers to grasp information more swiftly compared to reading through a paragraph. By presenting key points in a list format, people can easily understand the information being presented.

There are certain aspects that are highly suitable for presentation in bullet points. These include:

• Benefits
  • Features
  • Pros
  • Cons
  • Reasons
  • Causes
  • Symptoms
  • Effects
  • Types
  • Advantages
  • Disadvantages
By using bullet points, you can effectively highlight and organize these specific elements, allowing readers to quickly grasp the information being presented.

1. When using lists and bullet points, remember to employ indentation to make them more visually distinct. However, avoid excessive indentation or centering, as these can have negative effects. Aim for a moderate 2-3 points of indentation to maintain a clean and organized appearance.
  2. Minimize the use of underlining, bolding, and italicizing in your text. In terms of readability, less formatting is generally more favorable. Strive to maintain a smooth reading experience by keeping the variety of formatting elements to a minimum. This allows the text to flow naturally and facilitates easier comprehension for the readers.

1. It is generally recommended to use a font size of 14px, as it is easily readable for most people. However, I must admit that my personal preference leans towards a slightly larger font size of 16px, likely due to my use of glasses. This choice assists me in reading more comfortably. Nevertheless, 14px remains the standard size that ensures ease of reading for the majority of people. Therefore, sticking to a font size of 14px for all your writing will suffice and ensure readability.

Top Bottom