Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to find profitable items and dropship on EBAY

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone. I would like to share with you the precise method I use to discover profitable items for Dropshipping, which serves as one of my income streams. I understand the challenges of finding profitable products when starting out in dropshipping, so I am sharing this information to assist you.

Please note that I am not an expert or an engineer in this field, so kindly stop from sending me personal messages with inquiries. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I will be happy to respond. I will not be addressing PMs related to this particular topic.

Requirements:

• A watch count tool
  • An Aliexpress account
  • An eBay account
How it works: Suppose I want to sell a keyboard on eBay and I want to determine which keywords are generating the highest sales. I will visit http://www.watchcount.com/ and perform a search for 'Keyboard'.

acbisojp.png

Fantastic! I have just discovered that this specific keyboard ranks among the top three best-selling keyboards on the platform. Now, it's time for me to conduct further research on Amazon to locate the same type of keyboard.

bhoklk'l.png

Now, let's click on the title of the keyboard listing to examine the number of sales that the seller has made for this particular product.

cghk;lj.jpg

Upon observation, it is evident that the seller has achieved over 5,000 sales, indicating a significant demand for the product. Now, our objective is to locate a similar item or the exact item on http://aliexpress.com. To accomplish this, we will merely copy the seller's title and input it into the search engine on Aliexpress.

Fortunately, I have discovered a comparable product on Aliexpress. All that remains is to copy the listing information and extract the seller's keywords. If we can capture just 1% of the monthly revenue generated by the seller's keyboard listing, it has the potential to get substantial profits.

dghjklk.png

The keyboard is priced at $9.24. After considering eBay and PayPal fees, which amount to 15% of the total cost, the expenses add up to $10.62. Therefore, the total cost for us to send this keyboard to our customer is $10.62. The current seller who has sold 5,000 units is offering it for $13.89. In order to be competitive, we will sell the keyboard for $13.75. Each sale will generate a pure profit of $3.13, which may seem relatively small. However, it's important to note that the purpose of this tutorial is to demonstrate the process of researching profitable items. By investing sufficient time in product research, it is possible to achieve much larger profit margins than the one presented here.

Here are some tips:

1. Your goal should be to get your keyboard listing on eBay's first page, ahead of the original seller who inspired our choice of keyboard. This is highly attainable because we are offering a better price than the original seller. eBay aims to provide its customers with the best available prices. However, as a new seller without feedback or sales history, it may be three times harder for you to achieve this. One strategy is to start by selling inexpensive items for $0.99 to establish your account from scratch. This can be done with minimal effort.
  2. Use platforms like Pinterest, Quora, and social media to drive traffic to your eBay listing. eBay appreciates external traffic to their marketplace, and it can help boost the visibility of your listing in search engine results pages (SERPs).

Top Bottom