Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How I spy CPA Affiliates & Steal Their Niche - HAHAHA

Bigan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you're all experiencing great success in your endeavors!

If you're currently struggling with writer's block and finding it difficult to come up with profitable niches to explore, don't worry. Today, I'm here to share a simple method to spy on and discover good niches. While this method may not be entirely new, I believe in the spirit of sharing knowledge and supporting one another. After all, sharing is caring!

xgfghhvgh.png

Each network havees various mirror domains, and if you actively search for them, you will likely discover them. To leverage this knowledge to our advantage, follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Obtain an Ahref Account, as it requires a payment of $6.

Step 2: Access your CPA network and select one of the default domains/links provided (as previously demonstrated).

Step 3: Input the chosen domain/link into "Site Explorer" and examine its "Backlinks."

These backlinks are responsible for driving traffic to the mirror links. Hopefully, the concept is now clear.

Step 4: Arrange the observed backlinks according to their traffic volume, and voila!

hkljhoj.png

By using this method, you will gain visibility into the top websites and niches responsible for generating traffic to your CPA network. To ensure privacy, I have intentionally blurred the sites in the image, as I do not wish to expose anyone's specific website.

It's important to note that this technique only allows you to gather information about people using the CPA network's default mirror site/links. Those who host their own websites are currently unaffected.

Please understand that I am sharing this information with good intentions. You can apply this approach to multiple CPA networks, but I emphasize that this guide is primarily intended for identifying profitable niches. The possibilities beyond that are left to your imagination.

PS: If I have posted this information in the wrong place, I kindly request that the moderators make any necessary edits or changes.

Top Bottom