Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can you establish partnerships with brands or businesses when you're still in the early stages of your venture?

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unsure if this is the appropriate forum for my question.

Assume that a startup has an excellent and viable concept for a service, but it requires forming partnerships with other established businesses to come to fruition. How does one reach out to those businesses and form those partnerships?

To prevent any confusion and provide a clearer explanation, I'll illustrate using an actual company as an example. Let's consider Scalapay, an Italian startup that has recently achieved unicorn status, becoming the second-ever Italian unicorn. Their service enables people to purchase items and pay for them in installments without incurring any interest. Even small sums, such as $50, can be divided into several monthly payments without accruing any extra interest.

To provide their service, Scalapay had to establish communication with various e-commerce businesses and negotiate with them to have their payment option listed on the platform.

This is the part that's eluding me: How do you approach major, well-established brands and businesses when you're starting from scratch and persuade them to form partnerships with you?

I have a startup idea that I believe is promising, but to get it off the ground, I need to form partnerships with established brands. How do you accomplish this? Can investors assist you in this endeavor, as they typically have a more extensive and valuable network than you do?

Top Bottom