Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I build my own 4g mobile proxies?

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have some knowledge about this process, but I'm interested to learn if anyone has successfully achieved it and the specific methods, tools, and equipment they used.

One approach I'm aware of is using a mobile USB dongle connected to a computer and using CCproxy to turn the 4G dongle into a proxy. This setup allows for the management of up to 10 Instagram accounts with extensive activities such as liking, following, and more. However, I'm uncertain if this is the most optimal method.

To scale this operation, the necessary equipment would include a PC and potentially other tools or resources.

gilho.jpgvgfhj.jpg

I am unfamiliar with the specific process of setting up a 4G mobile proxy on a VPS, aside from the requirement of using a service like No-IP. However, I wonder if an alternative approach would be to create virtual machines using 3proxy, which might offer a simpler solution.

I understand that you have several questions and are seeking hints and tips for this undertaking. Please note that I can provide general guidance, but keep in mind that this information is intended for personal use only.

Top Bottom