Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

"HELP! Wordpress problems, themes don`t install correctly, errors!"

MMOLEARN COM

Administrator

Staff member
MOD
Reaction score
Hey Friends.

This gonna be really short tutorial. Because I experienced this just right now thought I will share with you too. It happend many many times for me before. It will not solver all your problems since you might have hosting side errors and so on.

BUT, if your new themes or plugins start acting weird - Its time to reinstall wordpress. Yes uninstall your domain wordpress and make new install. Like everything including computers, if you don`t restart everyday, it will become so slow and unusable, same happens with wordpress if you trash it a lot.

If you just install and keep theme/plugins, sure no problem, but if you on installing/reinstalling spree, after about 5 themes reinstall wordpress can start to act weird and themes or plugins give silly problems since db is trashed so worth a try to see if it fix a problem.

If you don`t want to uninstall your main wordpress for example - example.com , install new wordpress under same domain just add new directory where I typed in "HERE"

So after installing your login will be www.yourdomain.com/HERE/wp-admin . This way you can have brand new wordpress and test same plugin or theme and test. If I dont have nothing special I just reinstall main domain.

Btw, you can install many different directories if you like, just use for example: A,B,C, etc, and you gonna have bunch of different wordpress pages under same domain name for testing purpose or whatever.

here.png

Top Bottom