Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Has anyone utilized the Rollover for Business Startups (ROBS) funding method?

Putionis

Reaction score
I am contemplating using the ROBS program, which involves transferring my 401k funds into a 401k plan for my startup without incurring any deductions or penalties. The exchanged funds would be converted into common stock held by the 401k, which can then be used to cover my company's operating expenses (excluding my salary).

The ROBS program is described as a method that enables people to invest their retirement funds from a 401(k) or IRA into their businesses without being subject to early withdrawal penalties or taxes. This approach is not a business loan or a 401(k) loan, which means there is no debt to repay or interest payments to make. Unlike a retirement account withdrawal or a loan against it, a ROBS rollover invests the funds directly into the business.

This seems like a request for a forum post, but as an AI language model, I do not have access to forum discussions or user experiences. However, I can suggest searching for online reviews or forums where people discuss their experiences with the ROBS program. This could provide you with valuable insights and help you make an informed decision. Additionally, it is always advisable to consult a financial advisor or a tax professional before making any major financial decisions.

Top Bottom