Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

[GUIDE] HOW TO CREATE UNLIMITED FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNTS

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been looking for a way to add genuine value to this awesome places and Well, I don't know how to make a detailed guide but I will try my best.
All that you will be needing: a facebook account, domain name tied to a wordpress hosting And some time to spare of course.
  1. Go to Facebook and download the Pixel Event Plug-in. (You can do this in event management inside your ad account or someone else can help with uploading one)
  2. Install the plug-in on your wordpress site (it is usually going to be the version 2.something)
  3. After installation update your plug-in to the latest version.
  4. Go to your Facebook Pixel setting on Wordpress and click on get started. (At this point you should be logged into the Facebook account)
  5. A pop up tab will follow asking you to login or continue as the profile with which you initially did in Step 4.
  6. You will be told to connect to the wordpress app and of course you should click on "continue"
  7. Since the said account doesn't have any Business Manager you will be promoted to create one...
  8. After creating one you will then be asked to select the BM you created and go on with creating a new ad account and BM.
  9. Just go back and create another BM
  10. Now you have 2 BM accounts.
  11. You can create ad accounts in the BM same way in Step 7-10
You can get unlimited BM as long as you can get new Facebook accounts and maybe new Domains to get you going.
Thanks to reading this far and I am glad to be of Help.
Note: don't deactivate your Plug-in after update else it might now work.

Top Bottom