Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS GOAL - To rank a website using AI generated content

GOALS

Cellarac

Reaction score
Numerous AI content generation tools have surfaced recently, prompting my curiosity about their ability to achieve ranking. To put this to the test, I decided to embark on a journey and selected a niche with minimal competition. My strategy involves targeting snippets on Google, making this niche ideal for such an approach. The niche revolves around posing the same question for different products, with answers easily encapsulated in a single line. Research will be minimal, requiring only a minute or so to find answers to each question.

After reading reviews on various tools, I opted for Conversion.ai. Using Google Autosuggest, I identified approximately 200 questions that people are actively searching for. The plan is to manually gather answers to these questions and then employ AI to generate the remaining content. Each post is expected to contain around 300-500 words of AI-generated content, with an estimated cost of $120 in credits for 100,000 words.

As a demonstration, here are three variations of a blog post introduction for a "make money online" topic, generated by the AI:

Are you in search of viable ways to generate income online? While there are numerous approaches, not all of them yield effective results. This blog post aims to share valuable tips and tricks that could enhance your chances of success in the online realm.
If you're pondering the most effective means to make money online, you're in the right place. This article will delve into various strategies suitable for anyone seeking additional income.
It's no secret that we inhabit a digital era. In today's society, the internet stands out as one of the most prevalent platforms for online earnings. This article will guide you through leveraging your skills and talents on platforms like YouTube, Fiverr, or Freelancer to kickstart your journey towards making money online.

Here are three variations of listicles highlighting diverse methods to earn money online:

1. Sell your pre-owned clothing items.
  2. Work as a virtual assistant.
  3. Engage in freelance opportunities online.
  4. Earn money by participating in online surveys.
  5. Sign up with Swagbucks to accumulate points for gift cards or cash rewards.
  6. List items for sale on eBay.
  7. Launch an Etsy store.
  8. Provide services on platforms like Fiverr or Upwork.
  9. Monetize a blog through Google Adsense, affiliate marketing, or sponsorships.
  10. Sell products on eBay.
  11. Explore freelance writing opportunities.
  12. Develop an e-course.
  13. Create and monetize a blog with ads, affiliate links, or sponsorships.
  14. Offer website building services for monetary compensation.
In my opinion, it looks quite promising, especially for filler content. Given the simplicity of the keywords, I anticipate traffic within 3-4 months. The content seems suitable for ranking, and with a recently acquired domain, I don't plan to build any external links. Once it reaches 1000 page views per month, I intend to monetize it with ads.

I aim to complete the entire site by the end of this month and will provide monthly updates thereafter.

Regarding the potential for AI-generated content to rank without links, it's plausible, but success may depend on various factors, including the quality and relevance of the content. Regular updates and monitoring will be crucial to assess its performance.

Top Bottom