Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Goal to hit $10.000 with music

GOALS

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Fellas!

I've been a reader here for quite some time, occasionally posting. Now, I'm considering starting this goal for the next 2 weeks :D

My goal Making €10K a Month with Music Streaming and Curating

Current Progress So far, I've made 5K in the last few months, starting at the end of April 2023. For this month, I'm expecting 2K, and the following month, 3K. Music streaming payments usually come through three months after the streams happen. Therefore, I'll be paid for November in January, and so on. I plan to scale this up to 10K within the next 6 months, prioritizing safety and avoiding rapid growth. Curating is currently at a low since I need an authentic and organically grown playlist, but I'm getting there, earning $14 for every track I review. I'm currently handling around 30 tracks a month!

Why?
I currently make a living by training people and horses, but with a one-year-old daughter, I find joy in spending more time at home with my family and engaging in my hobbies and sports. Additionally, the situation in Austria is less than favorable. There's a mandatory triple vaccination requirement by February, and since I'm self-employed and not in any high-risk category, I don't see the necessity of getting vaccinated. Hence, I've decided to build something online.
What's Coming?
I'll keep you updated on the progress. I'm open to answering questions, but I won't delve into the specifics of my music streaming method to avoid replication. Once I feel secure and it's been running successfully for a while, I might consider offering a guide for sale. Let's see how it goes.
Hope you enjoy the journey :D
P.S.: The 5K is split between four accounts, and I'm only showcasing the largest one :D

Taistandb

Reaction score
Hey Fellas!

I've been a reader here for quite some time, occasionally posting. Now, I'm considering starting this goal for the next 2 weeks :D

My goal Making €10K a Month with Music Streaming and Curating

Current Progress So far, I've made 5K in the last few months, starting at the end of April 2023. For this month, I'm expecting 2K, and the following month, 3K. Music streaming payments usually come through three months after the streams happen. Therefore, I'll be paid for November in January, and so on. I plan to scale this up to 10K within the next 6 months, prioritizing safety and avoiding rapid growth. Curating is currently at a low since I need an authentic and organically grown playlist, but I'm getting there, earning $14 for every track I review. I'm currently handling around 30 tracks a month!

Why?
I currently make a living by training people and horses, but with a one-year-old daughter, I find joy in spending more time at home with my family and engaging in my hobbies and sports. Additionally, the situation in Austria is less than favorable. There's a mandatory triple vaccination requirement by February, and since I'm self-employed and not in any high-risk category, I don't see the necessity of getting vaccinated. Hence, I've decided to build something online.
What's Coming?
I'll keep you updated on the progress. I'm open to answering questions, but I won't delve into the specifics of my music streaming method to avoid replication. Once I feel secure and it's been running successfully for a while, I might consider offering a guide for sale. Let's see how it goes.
Hope you enjoy the journey :D
P.S.: The 5K is split between four accounts, and I'm only showcasing the largest one :D
Hello and welcome to MMO ! Your offer is fantastic.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are the streams bottled or are they natural plays?
is it bottled? Or botted? If it's botted, then yes! But more and more organic plays are coming in too!
I'm happy you've chosen not to get vaccinated - for many people, it's unnecessary. I'll celebrate your success!
especially if you're 35 and in perfect health

It's just plain sh**... Thank you!

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Unique journey! You make it sound easy, like creating a playlist and getting paid $13 per track xD.

I'm sure there's more to it. So, are there two income streams? One from reviewing tracks and another from streaming?

partly I receive it from other sources!

Do you buy it, or is it more like downloading from torrents, existing in a grey area?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Unique journey! You make it sound easy, like creating a playlist and getting paid $13 per track xD.

I'm sure there's more to it. So, are there two income streams? One from reviewing tracks and another from streaming?

Do you buy it, or is it more like downloading from torrents, existing in a grey area?
Absolutely! Curating is managed at soundcamps.com - you need a playlist with a minimum of 400 followers. They will verify the authenticity of the followers, which can take some time. Currently, I charge $7 per review, but my list is expanding rapidly.

The music I use is Creative Commons, which I rearrange and re-record to create a new and unique audio file.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow German speaker! Wishing you great success with your idea!

Could you clarify the review part? I was under the impression that Soundcamps charges a fee from artists to include them in your playlist. What exactly do you mean by $7 per review? Additionally, how do you manage to avoid bans from distributors? What portion of your revenue is profit? I assume you incur significant expenses for botted streams.

Batersch

Reaction score
If you're using bots to increase Spotify streams, it seems essential to have global proxies to generate this level of income.

Top Bottom