Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Go Instantly Viral With This Method (bad)

NapalmSci

Reaction score

Here's a suggested strategy:​

1. Create a high-quality video with entertaining content. It's recommended to make something funny that naturally captures viewers' attention. Keep the video length between 2-3 minutes maximum.
  2. Optimize your video as usual. Create an eye-catching thumbnail and write a compelling title. Add a detailed description and relevant tags to improve discoverability.
  3. Initially, activate the setting that the video is made for kids. However, please note that this recommendation is not to encourage making videos specifically for children. It's advised to create regular videos as you normally would.
  4. Consider purchasing 50,000-100,000 high-quality external views for your video immediately after publishing it. Look for reliable SMM panels that offer non-drop views with around 1-minute retention. It's crucial that the views are delivered promptly, ideally within one hour. Aim for a retention rate of 40-50% on the video. Find a reputable and cost-effective SMM panel, based on your testing. Typically, you can find panels that offer non-drop external views for $0.3 per 1000 views. This means you would spend around $15-30 for one video. (Please note: I am not endorsing or promoting any specific SMM panel; this is for informational purposes only.)
  5. Once all the purchased views have been delivered (approximately one hour after publishing the video), disable the setting that categorizes the video as made for kids.
  6. Be patient and observe how the YouTube algorithm picks up your video and promotes it to actual viewers. The algorithm will not distinguish that the views came from an external source since you initially activated the "VIDEO FOR KIDS" setting.
Please note that while this strategy is provided, it's important to adhere to YouTube's guidelines and policies when growing your channel and promoting your videos.

My personal experience with this method:​

As I mentioned earlier, I had tried numerous unfamiliar panels before finally finding the perfect one. I can offer a hint: The ideal panel I discovered is not from the BHW marketplace, and it's an Indian panel that has been translated into English.

Since I found the ideal SMM panel just a week ago, I decided to try this method twice. For both videos, I sent 100,000 views (along with 10,000 likes and a few comments) and followed the strategy mentioned above. As a result, I gained an additional 250,000 views on the first video and 150,000 more on the second video. Overall, I received a solid total of 350,000 views and 250,000 views on the respective videos. Additionally, my channel saw a boost of 20,000 new subscribers. Remarkably, even though both videos are only a week old, they are still generating around 16,000 views each in the past 48 hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the thread below. I have no problem providing more screenshots to demonstrate that this method actually worked for me. However, I cannot guarantee that it will get the same results for everyone.

kugh.png

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe engaging in this activity could pose a risk for channels that generate revenue.

Top Bottom