Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook wont allow me to run Ads?

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
I consistently encounter the same problem:

"This Page isn't allowed to advertise. This is because the Page didn't comply with one or more of our Advertising Policies or other standards, such as having too many ads rejected, attempting to circumvent our ad review process, participating in fraudulent behavior, or associating with untrustworthy accounts."

Regardless of using various pages, profiles, and operating within different white hat niches, my Facebook Ads consistently face restrictions and are subjected to closure after a certain period of time. It almost appears as if Facebook is intentionally prompting me to upload verification identification, leading to the deliberate closure of my ads after a specific duration.

Top Bottom