Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Enrolling in a prestigious business school program to expand your professional network.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this. My objective is to launch a startup by creating an app that I can eventually sell to achieve my financial goals. I have a business degree from a mid-tier school and I'm learning to code to develop my own Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and attract investors.

I'm considering enrolling in a top business school program that costs around 25,000 euros for the primary benefit of accessing its extensive network. Numerous successful French startup founders have graduated from such master's degrees.

By investing this sum (regrettably using a student loan), I may improve my chances of success by accessing these contacts and accomplishing my objectives, such as finding a co-founder or raising funds. Thank you for your time and advice!

Top Bottom