Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Ebay is holding my Funds, how long it will take?

Msects

Reaction score
Hi there, I recently acquired an aged eBay account from a family member. The account has a history of around 650 sales between 2008 and 2010 but has been inactive since then. I'm aware that eBay requires new sellers to wait for a period before receiving their funds after making a sale. However, I don't have a significant amount of money to fulfill orders during that waiting period. Considering the account's past sales, do you think I should be in good standing, or is it simply too old to matter? I really need to know what to expect and would prefer not to contact eBay directly. Should I consider opening a store or taking any other measures to reduce my risks?

Edit: Just to clarify, this is for a dropshipping store.

Top Bottom