Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Do people make money online?? I cant..

Marysis

Reaction score
I have been active online for five years and have not generated any income. It seems that all I do is spend money. I started with blogging, creating a website, writing posts, and even purchasing traffic, but unfortunately, no one seemed interested in reading my content. After a year, my domain expired, and I felt frustrated for investing my money without any return.

I then ventured into various avenues such as affiliate marketing, dropshipping, Shopify, CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing, and even tried my luck with Amazon and eBay. However, the same disappointing outcome persisted. I even attempted publishing books on Kindle, but still, nothing came to fruition. Currently, I am focusing on creating YouTube videos, but even achieving just 10 views would make me happy. I've even explored darker paths, but they proved unfruitful as well. This entire journey has left me feeling despondent, as it seems that only scammers are successful online.

I have identified two categories of scammers: the "dark scammers" who fool you by speaking highly of products and then fail to deliver upon purchase, resulting in the loss of your money; and the "white scammers" who promote methods or strategies that promise returns but ultimately leave you with no profits, leading to another financial setback.

I am genuinely seeking assistance from any member who can demonstrate a legitimate way for me to make money online. After investing five years pursuing my dream, you can understand the pain and frustration I am experiencing. Despite reading numerous motivation books, I have yet to find a solution.

I genuinely appreciate any guidance or support that can help me turn my online endeavors into a profitable venture.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thing is...We dont know how old are you, we dont know your mental state. First thing your not focused, second thing you tried everything but succeed at nothing... You pick one thing and make it work. You probably tried it 1 month for 1 or 2 hours a day, your mindset in the space, and you hop around everything you can think of. Takes 1 month to learn some silly fiver skill that sells, there you go, you make hundreds or thousands a month... And you must put in hours, thousands of hours, and focus.

Top Bottom