Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SEO Discovering Optimal Keywords for Your Niche

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After receiving inquiries about my keyword research report giveaway, I decided to share my process for finding the best keywords with the forum. My preferred tool for this task is SEMRush, although other keyword research tools such as AHRefs or KWfinder can also be used.

If you do not have a SEMRush account, you can obtain a 30-day trial through partnership with SEMRush, rather than the typical 14-day trial.

To begin the process, navigate to the Keyword Magic Tool on SEMRush. From there, enter a broad target keyword in the search box, as we will be narrowing down our results to find the most optimal keywords.

1.jpg

For the purpose of this tutorial, I will be using Blender. As such, I will enter "Blender" into the search box and hit enter to proceed.

Moving on to Step 3, I will select the "Phrase Match" option to refine our search to keywords related to Blender.

2.JPG

Step 4: In order to obtain keywords that include commonly searched terms, we will add word filters. Click on "Include Keywords" and select from a list of relevant keywords. Copy and paste these keywords into the designated field, then click "Apply" to proceed.

• are
  • can
  • do
  • is
  • how
  • which
  • why
  • will
  • vs
  • does
  • should
  • what
  • where
  • when
  • best
These keywords are commonly used by people when searching for information on a particular topic.

3.JPG

Step 5 (optional): If desired, you may set the tool to display only keywords that contain a minimum of four words. To achieve this, navigate to Advanced Filters and select "Word count," followed by "From" and "4." Finally, click "Apply" to enact this filter.

4.JPG

Moving on to Step 6, we will now filter the keyword difficulty. My personal preference is to select keywords with a difficulty ranging from 0 to 70, as the metric can often be unreliable. In my experience, the best method for determining keyword difficulty is to examine the SERPs.

To implement this filter, click on "KD" and enter "70" in the "from" field, followed by clicking "Apply."

5.JPG

In Step 7, I prefer to sort the volume from highest to lowest and the KD from lowest to highest. This helps to prioritize the most relevant and achievable keywords.

To accomplish this, simply click on "Vol" twice and "KD" twice to sort the data accordingly.

6.JPG

Once you have completed the above steps, download the keywords in CSV format. Next, carefully review the list and identify the most relevant and promising keywords for your needs.

As a final step, it is also recommended to research the plural version of any relevant singular keywords.

To do this, simply substitute "blender" with "blenders" and repeat the process with the previously applied filters.

Once complete, download the new set of keywords, and you're done!

That concludes the tutorial, and below is the final list of keywords obtained.

https://mega.nz/#F!4VJSXQyA!Nep9O2wAbcMgSQecejd7fA

Virus Total:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/71216ea7e98991af2c7f6226d581d2ba513e14cc585f8e8d0f6cf04bf112f755

Moreover, I have posted another tutorial on keyword research, which guides on how to discover low competition keywords that are effortless to rank. Do not miss out on checking it as well.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! It's possible that Semrush and Ahrefs may consider incorporating a shortcut for the list of search information keywords based on the insights shared. That would indeed be a convenient addition. I'm glad you found it helpful, my friend!

HaloRealist

Reaction score
Now is the perfect time to use SEMrush for comprehensive keyword research. The steps outlined in this guide are straightforward and user-friendly. By following them, you'll be able to discover numerous low-competition keywords effortlessly. Thank you for sharing this valuable information.

Top Bottom