Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Discover how to combine Amazon FBA with TikTok to boost your sales! Plus, learn the bonus method of dropshipping with an Instagram account that garner

HotSport

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I have a new idea that some may already be using, but it could be new to others. I thought of combining Amazon FBA with promoting the items on TikTok through creative videos like "best items you can find on Amazon" and "TikTok made me buy it" that could attract a lot of views.

While browsing Instagram, I stumbled upon an intriguing account called @lune.haus, which employs the classic dropshipping model (if the owner of the account is reading this, please message me to delete this reference). Surprisingly, the account was created on September 10, 2022, and with just seven posts, it has garnered over 50 million views - which is incredible!

I wonder how much the account owner earned from this.

In my opinion, people might be more hesitant to purchase from a custom website, as they may suspect dropshipping or may not feel safe. But with Amazon, customers may feel more secure in making a purchase.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this idea!

PanetCute

Reaction score
"Do you have an estimation of his earnings from this?" - I believe it might not be the most appropriate question to ask. Numerous videos claim to have made significant amounts through Shopify, Amazon, and Dropshipping, but it's challenging to verify their accuracy.

"When people encounter a customized website, they might raise suspicions about dropshipping or feel hesitant to make a purchase. On the other hand, buying from Amazon provides a sense of security." - Instead of making assumptions, it's better to take action. What may work for one person might not work for another, and everyone's experiences and strategies can vary greatly.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Guessing the exact figures can be quite challenging, but the amount we're talking about is significantly lower than what most people believe.

Let's take 50 million views as an example, which might not seem like a substantial number, especially if you rely solely on affiliate revenue. The conversion rate for such videos would probably fall within the range of 0.05% to 0.2% based on the total view count of a well-performing video (assuming this analysis is for Instagram where views are counted after 3 seconds; TikTok's counting method might differ).

Assuming an average commission rate of 2-3% on sales, and for a $40 sale, the estimated revenue generated would be roughly $1 per 50,000 views, resulting in around 40,000 to 50,000 dollars. Of course, this estimation is based on having multiple similar projects running concurrently.

This approach may work well for highly skilled content creators who invest significant time in creating videos. The process of video production is relatively quick, allowing creators to produce videos in large quantities without incurring substantial costs. While it can get decent earnings, it's unlikely to become a massive money-spinner.

For significant financial success, it's crucial to consider vertical integration, where various aspects of the process are brought in-house, enabling better control and potentially leading to higher revenue numbers.

Top Bottom