Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Daisy-chain and google play accs?

Bigan

Reaction score
Suppose I have not been banned on Google Play, and I receive the first policy strike on my initial account. Then, without concealing my identity, I open a second account and also receive a policy strike. Subsequently, without hiding my identity once again, I open a third account and receive yet another policy strike.

My question is: Will following this method, which involves paying $25 per policy strike, prevent me from being banned from Google Play?

I am asking because I currently have two accounts, each with two policy strikes (with distinct identities), and I would like to publish an app on a new, third account. However, I am concerned about the risk of jeopardizing my existing accounts and potentially receiving a lifetime ban.

Any insights or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
Google asserts that you are allowed to create as many accounts as you desire, yet if any one of them is terminated, the rest will also face termination.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google asserts that you are allowed to create as many accounts as you desire, yet if any one of them is terminated, the rest will also face termination.
I understand that you are asking if it's possible to have around 10 active accounts, each having 2 policy strikes, making a total of 20 policy strikes without encountering any terminated account. The reason for suggesting 2 policy strikes each is that accounts usually face termination after accumulating 3 policy strikes.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that you are asking if it's possible to have around 10 active accounts, each having 2 policy strikes, making a total of 20 policy strikes without encountering any terminated account. The reason for suggesting 2 policy strikes each is that accounts usually face termination after accumulating 3 policy strikes.
I don't notice any issues with this, except for the instances when they require ID verification.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't notice any issues with this, except for the instances when they require ID verification.
Indeed, I don't see any issue with both versions, but do they actually function as intended? Can you confirm the efficacy of these methods? I'm skeptical because I have doubts. Here are the two versions:

1. In this version, the person and all their linked accounts are subject to a three-strike policy. For instance, if you have one account with one strike and another account (let's say your father's) with two strikes, all accounts will be terminated.
  2. The second version allows for multiple accounts, and each account is allowed a maximum of two strikes. As long as you adhere to this rule, you can post apps from all your accounts. Does it sound too good to be true?
Have you personally tested any of these versions? In this scenario, I assume that Google has already associated the accounts (meaning you didn't hide the association using different PCs/IPs or similar methods).

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, the "3 strikes" policy lacks precision; your account may be banned with or without any strikes, or even with numerous strikes and still not be banned. The situation for user G appears to be rather ambiguous due to the presence of multiple accounts on the same PC/IP.

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google insists that each person is allowed to have only one account, and they retain the right to terminate all accounts if multiple accounts are detected.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, the "3 strikes" policy lacks precision; your account may be banned with or without any strikes, or even with numerous strikes and still not be banned. The situation for user G appears to be rather ambiguous due to the presence of multiple accounts on the same PC/IP.
Are strikes subject to expiration over time? For instance, if I receive one strike per year, will I accumulate 10 strikes over the course of a decade?

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are strikes subject to expiration over time? For instance, if I receive one strike per year, will I accumulate 10 strikes over the course of a decade?
Strikes or any other negative marks on your account may not always be permanent. For instance, I have an account with numerous strikes that remains in good standing, yet, conversely, I had another account banned upon its first strike without prior warning.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google insists that each person is allowed to have only one account, and they retain the right to terminate all accounts if multiple accounts are detected.
From my understanding, this condition is relevant only when one of your accounts is terminated. Since I haven't had any accounts terminated, I plan to create a new account because my first account currently has two strikes. I'm wondering if this approach will enable the second account to remain in good standing even after one strike.

Top Bottom