Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

CPAbuild scamming and lieing to us!

Braines

Reaction score
Okay, folks, it's time to discuss a widely known CPA network that doesn't seem to be getting much attention, and that's not normal. Personally, I'm planning to switch networks soon because I can't afford to keep losing my traffic.

Before I dive in, let me mention that I have made good money with this network, but I've also lost a significant amount due to the way their system operates. So, here are my reasons for considering quitting CPABuild:

1. Support: Their support team is one of the worst I've encountered. The admins appear to be lazy and unable to handle the number of affiliates on their network. When you encounter a real problem, they may treat you like a newbie or act dismissive. I remember once finding a major bug on their offers dashboard and contacting the admin. The first response I received was, "Are you sure you are using the locker?" This unprofessional reply indicated to me that they likely receive numerous messages from inexperienced people, but that's not how they should address a high-ranking publisher. Eventually, we managed to fix the error with the assistance of technical support, but it was me who discovered the bug, not them.
  2. Shaving leads: Yes, I understand that shaving occurs and it's something we have to deal with in this industry. However, CPABuild takes it to another level by excessively shaving leads or possibly having a broken system. Despite allowing blackhat niches, this doesn't give them the right to steal the majority of my leads. If you manage to maintain a 30% conversion rate, you should consider yourself fortunate. Most of the time, they shave leads four days a week and only let you earn about 90% of your potential earnings on the weekends. Don't tell me that kids or people are only active on those two days because my traffic source performs consistently throughout the week.
  3. Late leads: This is a significant issue. When promoting a legitimate service, you want people to receive that service immediately upon completing the offer. However, with CPABuild, leads often come in late, and sometimes they require approval from the advertiser's side. This lack of reliability undermines trust with visitors and hurts conversion rates.
  4. Tier 3 advertisers: Advertisers on CPABuild have the power to accept or deny your leads. Many of these advertisers, such as those from India, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, will never accept all the leads, even when the offer only requires users to install the app and run it for 30 seconds. The leads won't count unless the advertiser approves them.
  5. Misleading offer descriptions: I've come across numerous offers on CPABuild that claim users only need to install and open the app (as displayed in the locker and offer description). However, in reality, users are required to install the app, register, and even confirm their email address or phone number if necessary. Many mobile install offers have misleading descriptions because the advertiser wants people to install the app without paying anything. The actual requirement is for users to run the app for approximately 60 seconds and complete the registration process.
  6. Restrictive traffic sources: CPABuild only accepts expensive paid traffic sources. They should consider allowing other paid traffic sources as well since they also have low-quality offers like pin submits.
These are my experiences with CPABuild, specifically regarding Capulid. Feel free to share your own experiences, and I apologize for any language errors in my message.

Top Bottom