Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Comparing Amazon and AliExpress dropshipping.

LoganG

Reaction score
What is the better option between Amazon and AliExpress dropshipping?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Are you referring to Amazon dropshipping? This involves purchasing items from Amazon and then having them shipped directly to the customer.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Possibly Amazon.

Lessig

Reaction score
Are you referring to Amazon dropshipping? This involves purchasing items from Amazon and then having them shipped directly to the customer.
Absolutely! I make use of Bankdrop for various payment purposes and more.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Aliexpress offers more affordable prices, but its delivery time is comparatively longer. The choice is yours to make.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The issue with Amazon lies in its practice of sending both an invoice and a delivery person, among other things. This differs from AliExpress, which typically does not follow the same approach. However, if your customers do not mind receiving an invoice that states the actual product price, then that arrangement should be acceptable.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do Amazon boxes also feature the Amazon logo? I'm uncertain whether Aliexpress does the same.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do Amazon boxes also feature the Amazon logo? I'm uncertain whether Aliexpress does the same.
Yes not sellers. Aliexpress does not.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Give it a shot, buddy! If a customer asks, just let them know that your store is also a seller on Amazon Marketplace. Additionally, to ensure fast deliveries, you maintain stock at Amazon Warehouse or something along those lines.

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have the item or hold exclusive distribution rights, then Amazon is the preferable option. However, I personally stop from using AliExpress due to my reservations about engaging in business with entities associated with communist regimes.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will never use Amazon because I prefer not to engage in business with colonialist enterprises.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Preferring Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) might be advisable due to its advantages, even though profit margins could be lower. On the other hand, Shopify appears to be the better option overall, considering various factors, but Amazon could offer more promising prospects in the long run.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I lean towards Amazon as it offers superior long-term benefits and service.

Top Bottom