Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Claiming Youtube method works but low salary, what should I do?

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the Tony Montana System, also known as the Copy Claim Method, people use songs not yet claimed by YouTube's Content ID system to earn ad revenue through platforms like DistroKid, TuneCore, or CD Baby. This method has been working for me since summer 2019. However, TuneCore stopped monetizing my tracks after they caught on to what I was doing in January, so I switched to using DistroKid, which has been fine. I haven't tried CD Baby yet, but I plan to switch some songs over once my TuneCore contract ends later this month.

This method is a good way to earn money from YouTube videos without using AdSense, but the pay isn't great. To make a decent income, you need a lot of views. I've only made around $500 in a month at most, so it takes a while to build up to a livable income, which is my goal.

Some might suggest creating original content, but I've been using copyright/reused content since 2018, and it's quicker to grow because there's already an audience for it. While I do plan to monetize some content through YouTube's Partner Program eventually, right now I'm focused on scaling up this method. AdSense used to be a big source of income for me until 2020 when they changed their rules. Despite trying many other things online, YouTube ad revenue still works best for me.

I'm interested in finding ways to increase earnings through scaling or similar methods that pay better. Has anyone found a way to earn at least $40-$400 a month using this method?

Top Bottom