Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best way to get visits?

Landia

Reaction score
Greetings,

I operate as a reseller, offering products that I physically have, accompanied by authentic photographs. Unfortunately, I've been facing challenges in gaining traction on my eBay account, a recurring issue for me. I primarily sell clothing and electronics. However, I'm starting to believe that creating separate accounts—one for clothing and shoes, and another for electronics—might be necessary. It's possible that the products I offer have low demand, despite including popular brands like Amazon, Apple, Nike, and Vans. I'm curious if people employ blog posts or use SEO strategies for eBay to enhance their visibility. Moreover, I'm concerned if selling different types of products on the same account could negatively impact my traffic. It's disheartening to observe that even exclusive items like DIOR only receive eight views and no bids in my auctions.

Top Bottom