Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Automating to get 200-400+ Instagram followes per day!

Poolab

Reaction score
Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day. As for me, I'm having a great day as I write this thread.

I'm excited to share that I have achieved my first objective in Instagram growth automation, reaching a milestone of 150+ followers per day (equivalent to 4,500 followers per month). This accomplishment was accomplished through the advanced Follow/Unfollow method. For every 100 accounts followed, I have been able to achieve a follow back ratio of 40-60%, resulting in approximately 40-60 new followers. However, please note that this ratio can vary depending on various factors. I will be sharing this method within the next two weeks, once I have optimized it to provide the best quality information and value.

Now, I am planning to implement the M/S (Mother/Slave) method as my second strategy. The idea is to promote my main/mother account by using the slave accounts to engage with people through direct messages (DMs). The aim is not simply to ask for a follow, but to build a relationship with the audience, leading to higher engagement rates. Ultimately, this will increase the value of the Instagram account compared to other low-engagement accounts.

To implement this strategy, I have the necessary resources, such as high-quality proxies. Additionally, I plan to use one SIM card for each slave account. While it may sound unusual, in my country, I can acquire SIM cards for a low cost, which helps me avoid potential bans.

In order to optimize the DM approach, I am looking for a good spin text to use. Furthermore, I need advice on creating Instagram accounts that appear more human-like, complete with bios, posts, profile pictures, and usernames that seem genuine and not generic.

I am also seeking guidance on the number of DMs I can send per day with a new Instagram account, a warmed-up account, and an old account.

Another objective is to establish an automatic engagement group for the slave accounts. This will help boost posts in which my main/mother account is tagged.

My ultimate goals are to sell the mother accounts, engage in CPA marketing, promote shoutouts, and advertise my dropshipping stores. Unfortunately, advertising costs have been high lately.

I hope this thread becomes a valuable resource for Instagram growth, where everyone can share their growth methods. If you have any questions or encounter any problems, I would be delighted to provide accurate solutions.

Thank you!

Top Bottom