Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS [Adventure] Transforming from earning nothing to generating a passive income of $2000 a day through iCloud Unlocking

GOALS

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Lately, I've ventured into unlocking iCloud locks for various Apple devices such as iPads, iPhones, iWatches, and Macs.

I acknowledge that this path isn't without its challenges and that the service I offer is quite uncommon. The starting price for my package is $200.

Presently, my clientele predominantly comes from Telegram. However, using Telegram poses some notable issues:

I face limitations in promoting my service effectively, and I'm unable to view feedback from new customers. Telegram, being a platform with its fair share of scams, creates a sense of unease for newcomers. This apprehension often hinders the initial trust in my service and has unfortunately resulted in instances of fraud. Additionally, some iClouds prove challenging to unlock, and subsequent efforts to find a paid customer for a refund can be time-consuming.

Here's the plan for the upcoming months:
I've recently acquired a domain for the initiation of a WordPress website, incurring a cost of $9. Customers will be able to place orders through this platform.
For hosting services, I've opted for Hostinger, with a monthly cost of $12. Although it allows for hosting unlimited websites, there might be some speed considerations.
To ensure a professionally designed website, I've enlisted the services of a WordPress web developer, with a total cost of $100.
I'll be providing regular updates on my journey here on a monthly basis.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Telegram offers great potential for promotion; you just need to discover the right approach, whether it's through SEO, direct messages, or mass adding.

For feedback, consider utilizing Telegram channels for comments, and set up a group where customers and new users can interact. Building trust on Telegram is crucial - once you establish trust, selling your services becomes much smoother, as trust is everything on the platform.

You can sell your legitimate services on your website, accepting payments through credit cards and PayPal. Setting up a customer service system, be it through a bot or a ticket system, can further enhance the user experience.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Telegram offers great potential for promotion; you just need to discover the right approach, whether it's through SEO, direct messages, or mass adding.

For feedback, consider utilizing Telegram channels for comments, and set up a group where customers and new users can interact. Building trust on Telegram is crucial - once you establish trust, selling your services becomes much smoother, as trust is everything on the platform.

You can sell your legitimate services on your website, accepting payments through credit cards and PayPal. Setting up a customer service system, be it through a bot or a ticket system, can further enhance the user experience.
I appreciate the suggestions. Thank you so much.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No earnings on Day 01 - $0.00.

Top Bottom