Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS [Adventure] Acquiring a PORSCHE by age 21 in a 2-year journey!

GOALS

Mylingna

Reaction score
Hey everyone, allow me to introduce myself—I'm Laze from Macedonia, a 19-year-old. I've embarked on this journey to track my progress and connect with fellow like-minded individuals, just like you all!

I've been in the online money-making game for a few years now, and I'm here to share what has worked for me, the lessons from what didn't (and there were quite a few), my goals, and all that jazz.

I've dabbled in various ventures, some of which I can barely recall—dropshipping, CPA marketing, and even ventured into some not-so-great endeavors like being a tipster (fortunately, it didn't pan out) and local ecommerce. Many of these endeavors didn't quite hit the mark, not because the business model was flawed, but rather because I wasn't focused enough on a single business model.

My first online earnings date back around 1.5 years ago when I launched a graphic design service on a forum, pulling in about $300 per month or something along those lines.

Subsequently, I delved into learning video editing. After some persistence in seeking clients, I landed a gig that I still hold today, although not in the capacity of an editor. In short, my video editing prowess impressed the client, showcasing my creative skills, leading to my current role as a creative strategist—essentially generating TikTok content ideas. Currently, I'm earning $15 per hour for this role.

My aspirations include:

1. Establishing "my own thing" I've harbored a desire to venture into entrepreneurship, having tried various endeavors. Presently, I find myself hourly working for a client - a scenario I'm not particularly fond of. I aim to transition to a revenue-based compensation model, possibly building my own team or launching a venture of my own (the specifics of which are still undecided).
  2. Acquiring a PORSCHE in 2 years Being a Porsche enthusiast, I aspire to own one within the next two years. The plan is contingent on my financial progress, with the target being to accumulate at least $130k during this period, allowing me to allocate one-third of that amount for the car.
  3. Achieving a weight of 85 kg in 2 years While engaged in sports, particularly football, from a young age, my recent focus has shifted to the gym, with consistent workouts five days a week over the last 2 years. Despite this, I haven't concentrated on gaining weight, and now I'm committed to the goal of bulking up to 80 kg.
My intention is to provide weekly updates on this journey. I welcome your thoughts on this plan and encourage you to share your own stories. Until next time!

Reveluris

Reaction score
In my opinion, Macedonia might be too small of a market in terms of scalability. Have you thought about moving to a larger country?

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
I'm earning $15 per hour for this role.

To snag a Porsche, scaling up is the key. Congratulations!

Top Bottom