Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog A website for manga.

Binderke

Reaction score
Hello,

I have some questions about creating a manga website and would greatly appreciate any advice or answers that could assist me.

Firstly, what is the process for building a manga website?

Additionally, I am curious about how I can automate the page.

Lastly, I am interested in hearing from anyone with experience in developing manga or anime websites.

Lastly, I am curious about the earning potential of such a website.

Thank you in advance for your help.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These questions seem quite general, and I suggest conducting further research on the topics. However, I can provide some assistance:

1. How can I create a manga website? Answer: Similar to any other website, you can either develop a custom-built website or use a WordPress theme.
  2. Is it possible to automate the pages? Answer: Many people use pre-built WordPress themes with plugins designed to scrape and upload manga automatically.
  3. Has anyone had experience with Manga or Anime websites? Yes, I have operated both types of websites. However, due to legal concerns outweighing the profits, I eventually discontinued those projects.
  4. How much can one earn from such websites? Once again, this question is quite broad and dependent on various factors. Earnings can range from zero to a few dollars, to hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
To summarize, experienced people within this niche are unlikely to provide an in-depth guide on building a streaming/manga website. It will be necessary for you to conduct your own research, starting with pre-built manga/anime streaming themes. Begin by searching on Google and be prepared to make investments in the process.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These questions seem quite general, and I suggest conducting further research on the topics. However, I can provide some assistance:

1. How can I create a manga website? Answer: Similar to any other website, you can either develop a custom-built website or use a WordPress theme.
  2. Is it possible to automate the pages? Answer: Many people use pre-built WordPress themes with plugins designed to scrape and upload manga automatically.
  3. Has anyone had experience with Manga or Anime websites? Yes, I have operated both types of websites. However, due to legal concerns outweighing the profits, I eventually discontinued those projects.
  4. How much can one earn from such websites? Once again, this question is quite broad and dependent on various factors. Earnings can range from zero to a few dollars, to hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
To summarize, experienced people within this niche are unlikely to provide an in-depth guide on building a streaming/manga website. It will be necessary for you to conduct your own research, starting with pre-built manga/anime streaming themes. Begin by searching on Google and be prepared to make investments in the process.

1 - To begin, it would be beneficial to explore existing creations. You can visit this website, GitHub, to find a variety of repositories related to manga development in PHP.

2 - There are numerous people who have developed anime and manga websites on this platform.

3 - If you receive 1,000 impressions on your website, you can typically expect to earn between 1 to 3 dollars. Therefore, the more impressions you generate, the higher your potential earnings will be.

4 - You can achieve this by using multiple pages. The WP REST JSON API and the WP All Import plugin can assist you in building the entire website quickly and easily.

Top Bottom