Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

❄️ $199.99 ✨VFX MALICE ULTIMATE EDITING PACK LEAKED ✅ HIGH QUALITY ❤️

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This pack includes ALL 150+ of the advanced presets as well as a HYPEREDIT Project File used for my
smooth editing in premiere pro, including:
1. Shakes x17✅
✅2. Slides x8
✅3. Advanced Subtitles x6
✅4. Seamless Transitions x26
✅5. Smooth Dynamic Zooms x28
✅6. Drop Shadows + Saber Borders
✅7. Unique PNG Animations x7
✅8. Colour Correction
✅9. Glows, Flickers, Flashes and Vignettes
✅10. Advanced Hyper Edit Transitions
✅11. Sona Project File worth £1500

All of these presets are hand made to make your editing SMOOTHER than any other editor. I invested my time into making every
keyframe pixel perfect in order to give you the most value possible from this pack.⭐

In this pack, there are 90+ overlays including 'Subscribe' animations, light leaks, glitch transitions & more⭐

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.cracked.io%2Fima...kerman.gif]
With this pack you'll be able to create visuals that puts you ahead of your competition. This pack is intended for those looking
to kickstart their journey onto becoming a valued editor to large content creators.⭐

Top Bottom