Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

█████ 7,000,000+ RESIDENTIAL PROXIES ❤️✅ FROM 0.65$ / GB ⏩ ASN/GPS/PostalCode/City/State/Country/Continent █████

Databay

Reaction score
Register now at : databay.com

Claim 1GB Trial on our discord server : discord.databay.com

14333.webp

Pricing table (10% OFF when using cryptocurrencies with code CRYPTO10) :

Bandwidth$ / GB$ Price (VAT excluded)ExpirationDedicated GatewayGeo-Filtering
20480 GBs0.651331231 daysYesNo
2048 GBs1.994075.5231 daysNoYes
1024 GBs2.75281631 daysNoYes
750 GBs32250124 daysNoYes
300 GBs390062 daysNoYes
100 GBs330045 daysNoYes
500 GBs3.25162531 daysNoYes
50 GBs3.517531 daysNoYes
10 GBs44031 daysNoYes
1-10 GBs55-50No expirationNoYes
250 MBs11.22.831 daysNoYes

Geo-Filtering: Whether the plan enables or not choosing proxy locations by country, city, or other geographic criteria.
Dedicated Gateway: A private, exclusive access point for enhanced stability and security.

Discord (Support only) : discord.databay.com
Email (General) : [email protected]
Email (Support) : [email protected]
Mailbox : 229 rue Saint-Honoré, Paris, Île de France 75001, FRANCE

Refund Policy :
We do not offer refunds.
However, if you encounter any issues, please reach out to our support team. In cases where the issue is proven to be due to our infrastructure and cannot be resolved, we may issue a refund, except for purchases made with cryptocurrency.

Recommendation: Use our 1 GB trial first due to the strict nature of this policy.

FAQ :

General Information

Q: What is your service about?
A: Our service provides access to a pool of 7 million IP addresses. Each new connection grants you a different proxy IP, but you can maintain the same proxy by using a session feature. We support HTTPS/HTTP website access, though our proxy server connections are HTTP only.

Q: Can I customize my session?
A: Yes, you can customize your session duration ranging from 1 minute to 120 minutes.

Q: How can I geo-filter the proxy location?
A: You can filter the proxy location by various methods including ASN, GPS, Postal Code, City, State, Country, and Continent.

Usage and Features

Q: Will I receive a list of proxies?
A: No, you won't receive a list of proxies. Instead, our system automatically assigns a new proxy IP with each new connection based on your specified filters.

Q: What is the maximum number of concurrent connections?
A: The default maximum for concurrent connections or ports is 5000. However, this limit can be removed upon request after purchase.

Q: Can I keep the same proxy IP across multiple sessions?
A: Yes, you can maintain the same proxy IP by using our session feature.

Payment and Discounts

Q: Do you offer any discounts?
A: Yes, we offer a 10% discount for payments made with cryptocurrencies. Use the code CRYPTO10 at checkout.

Q: Do you accept PayPal?
A: No, we do not and likely will never use PayPal due to the high incidence of fraudulent payments associated with it.

Trials and Support

Q: Is there a trial available?
A: Yes, we offer a trial which is given upon request after registering on our website.

Q: How can I get support if I encounter issues?
A: For any support or queries, you can contact us through our Discord server or via our support email.

Additional Information

Q: Are the proxies suitable for accessing both HTTP and HTTPS websites?
A: Yes, our proxies support access to both HTTP and HTTPS websites.

Q: Is there a limit to requests per second?
A: The limit we set is on concurrent connections/ports, not on requests per second.

Q: Can I request an increase in the concurrent connections limit?
A: Yes, you can request an increase in the concurrent connections limit after purchase.

Top Bottom