Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

OGads approval denied.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
It seems that OGAds is not particularly interested in accepting my request, despite providing them with evidence of my previous earnings from Linkvertise. Although Linkvertise is not a CPA Network, it serves as proof of the traffic I generate. Additionally, I shared information about the adult snap traffic I have, but unfortunately, my request was still rejected.

I'm wondering if there are any other adult networks that might have a more straightforward approval process compared to OGAds. Alternatively, if anyone has any guidance or assistance in helping me get approved by OGAds, I would be extremely grateful. Thank you for your support.

Top Bottom