Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Google does not index PBNs Serps

Dularket

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I am new to the world of SEO, having started about 4 months ago. I'm in need of some assistance as I'm not entirely sure what's happening with the PBN WordPress sites that I'm currently managing.

Initially, my site was doing well, with impressions reaching about 150+ a day and clicks up to 10+ a day. Although this might not seem like much, it was a great start for me. However, since March, my site has experienced a significant decline in both aspects. Despite sticking to my usual routine of pumping out AI-generated content, editing and optimizing it, and adding relevant images, I'm concerned that this will soon affect my higher PBN tiers.

In the past, I had pages that would rank on the first page, but after analyzing my website's data through Ahrefs and Google Search Console, I noticed that I have lost many keywords and pages since March and April. Most of my pages are now labeled as "crawled but not indexed" by Google Search Console.

I have a few hunches as to why this is happening, but I'm not entirely sure if any of them are correct. So, I'm seeking help from the community here!

My suspicions include the possibility of being affected by the Sandbox effect, being penalized by Google due to my work, or potentially spammy content. Although Google hasn't issued any warnings to me, so I'm not entirely sure if these suspicions are accurate.

I've tried to revive my lost pages through internal and external linking when publishing new content, but nothing seems to be working. I'm feeling lost and frustrated that I'm not seeing any improvement.

If anyone has any advice on how I can improve my website's ranking and overall performance, please do let me know. Thank you in advance for your help!

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I think you're currently experiencing a setback in terms of website visibility, possibly due to being in a restricted environment like a sandbox. Moreover, it appears that Google has released a new update that's impacting various websites.

To enhance your situation, it's crucial to ensure your content is original and doesn't contain any plagiarism. Additionally, focus on acquiring high-quality backlinks to improve your website's credibility.

Consider reaching out to other website owners or bloggers for guest posting opportunities. This can be particularly beneficial for articles that aren't ranking well or previously ranked higher but have now dropped. Although it may be challenging to secure guest posts, it's worth making an effort to connect with people across different networks. One potential option is thewiki Network, which I personally use when my webpages aren't ranking as desired.

When you contribute valuable content to reputable websites, you will begin to observe positive outcomes. Additionally, it's essential to ensure that your own website is functioning properly. Sometimes, if the pages on your site have become too heavy or slow, they might be excluded from Google's index during the crawling process.

Another strategy you can employ is creating a bookmark on the website I mentioned earlier. This can provide you with quick backlinks. However, it's important to ensure that the content you offer is of high quality to avoid potential moderation issues.

By the way, is your website focused on a specific niche or topic?

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The explanation is straightforward: you have unintentionally revealed your digital presence to Google, resulting in algorithmic penalties. To address this issue, use the search button located at the top right corner to access guides on creating Private Blog Networks (PBNs). These guides provide comprehensive information on concealing footprints and other relevant techniques.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The explanation is straightforward: you have unintentionally revealed your digital presence to Google, resulting in algorithmic penalties. To address this issue, use the search button located at the top right corner to access guides on creating Private Blog Networks (PBNs). These guides provide comprehensive information on concealing footprints and other relevant techniques.
After conducting some research, I found the information provided to be highly beneficial. It made me realize that all the actions I've been taking so far align with what they specifically advise against.

Drawing from your expertise, do you think purchasing an expired domain and transferring all the content from the penalized website to the new domain could be a viable solution? My rationale is as follows: by redirecting the penalized website to the new domain, I can ensure that the new site replicates everything from the old site, including articles, design, meta descriptions, titles, and so on.

Top Bottom